The planet of NalHutta with Swtor credits was native to primitive species that lived on the once beautiful planet with lush forests. It was called ‘Evocar’ in ancient times by the native sentient species, the ‘Evocii.’ They had civilizations, one planet among the great forests and vast oceans. It has changed to become completely different by the Huttanese. It is now a lawless, dangerous world of the Hutta Cartel with toxic bogs, stagnant waste and a ragged environment. This is how its gruesome transformation took place:
- The Evocii, a sentient species initially inhabiting this planet, lived there, calling it Evocar. The Evocii were a rather primitive species by galactic standards. They were unaware of how incredibly powerful hungry, and lustful for wealth the Hutts were.
- In an attempt to acquire Hutt technology, the Evocii ended up mortgaging their entire civilization to them. This allowed the Hutts to slow grasp control over their planet.
- After the destruction of their own homeworld, Varl, the Hutts came down to NalHutta. Their own planet was destroyed in a cataclysmic civil war among themselves. After coming down to NalHutta, they moved in and took full control of it.
- Since coming down to NalHutta, they have stripped the world of its natural beauty. They have strip-mined and exploited it for thousands of years. Eventually, the once beautiful planet was turned into a heavily polluted, toxic bog-infested lawless wasteland.
- Meanwhile, the Evocii fell into poverty, slavery and had their ancient civilization destroyed.
- There lie several narcotics labs, mutated creatures, industrial factories and buildings across the stagnant wasteland landscape.
- There are places of Hutt crime bosses, powerful criminal family mafiosos and gangsters of the Hutta Cartel here. This is now the Central planet of Hutta Cartel with their loss Alicante of criminal mafiosos filled with intergalactic criminals. It is ruled by the slug-like Hutta Cartel powerful criminal family mafiosos who keep everything in place with their power.
- It has become a lawless place of no adherence to any law. It’s where laws are nonexistent save for the brutal whims of Huttanese criminal lords who currently maintain local domination.
- Several hardened criminals, planetary crime lords, and famous bounty hunters from afar are reluctant to step into this place. But some do so with the necessity of critical importance.
- The planet is now called NalHutta or just Hutta by the Hutts. NalHutta means ‘Glorious Jewelry in Huttanese. However, it is doubtful whether or not any other species other than the Huttanese consider it to be such, especially with the toxic and destroyed environment.
- Currently, it is the adopted central homework and plant of the Hutts after the destruction of their own world.
The Hutts, who now have complete control of the planet of NalHutta, are a race that considers themselves superior over all others like eso gold. And slavery is a very common practice among them.